Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nowadays bitcoin mining is not that profitable for end users

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

Nowadays bitcoin mining is not that profitable for end users

You to have profit you would have to make a big initial investment in asics or so and there should be probably a long roi... so i wouldn't recommend it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'm not really sure about that. I still believe that Bitcoin will continue to grow. We just have to wait.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Yeah, I also won't advise mining anymore. You might spend more than you would earn simply because of the mining expenses. For me, trading is the best route especially for beginners.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I will not advice anyone to into bitcoin .Your total earnings will be less than the amount invested most especially if you invest small. This because when price of bitcoin dropped, they will tell you,your daily earnings are lower than the maintenance fee so you will not receive anything as your daily earnings. Meanwhile contract time is not affected.

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to kusiatta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I tried mining bitcoin when I entered the market but it wasn't profitable because I did not have enough resources. That is why I just decided to trade the coin instead.

7. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Mining companies should stop dubious means of cheating its customers. No one goes into trading with the mind of loosing money. If price falls was are all affected but if it goes up again it's not seen like that.

8. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      People should be encouraged to trade bitcoin rather to mine bitcoin. This will make more people come into crypto world because they will see profit.

9. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      i don't think mining will ever rise again
      or maybe i'm wrong who knows

10. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Miners always depends on rise in bitcoin price. If you are not sure bitcoin price will go up then do not venture into mining.

11. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Please, trade bitcoin for now,bitcoin miners are in for profit. If price goes down,they will do everything within their capacity to stop your earnings.sometimes, the website is shut down or delay payments waiting for bitcoin price to go up again, a whole lot of excuses.

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to kusiatta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )