Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Are you buying altcoins

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Are you buying altcoins

With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      i usually dont like to participate in the forks, so i am accumulating some alts instead

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You are quite right that Bitcoin is dominating right now. I don't know if the worst for altcoins is over yet. The announcement of NovaExchange, home to many smallcap coins, could be a buying opportunity as many are selling off in panic, at least if the coin you buy finds a new home.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Yes, I have some in bitcoin that is staying there, but I've also been selling alts and re-buying more for the same price as they drop... so a bit of both really.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Be Honest View Post
      With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
      The value of the Bitcoin has declined by almost 1%. The rapid fall of Bitcoin has a domino effect on cryptocurrencies, in which almost all Altcoins are falling too..

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      The value of the Bitcoin has declined by almost 1%. The rapid fall of Bitcoin has a domino effect on cryptocurrencies, in which almost all Altcoins are falling too..
      The value of most altcoins depend on the movement of Bitcoin. Hence, now that Bitcoin is rising again, I think it is a good time to acquire some altcoins.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I also invest on altcoins apart from my investment on Bitcoin. This is good strategy that I realized not long ago. Spreading your fund to a few coins so that you wouldn't lose everything at once if your coin fails.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is nothing wrong about investing in one or two altcoins. These projects also have the potential to grow. But choose wisely on which coin you will invest in. Most of them flops.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      Am stocking up TRX and ripple, for ripple am targeting 10 usd and for TRX am waiting for 5 dollars, but this could be far for me so am just stocking it up for something good to come up next lets hope it does work out well in the near future so everything will work perfectly for me so keep on trying as hard and be sure of it, stock up everything that you think might be working perfectly for you, there is hope

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      yes am buying, and I want to stock up so that in the end we can be able to gain , and especially those that yield a thousand percent and sort of there are so many of them and they are good in any space so yes am buying them right now and I know the near future is going to be perfect for me to sell them so yes waiting for time to see the true profit come out.