Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best source of Bitcoin analysis?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What is the best source of Bitcoin analysis?

Hi guys! I really want to try Bitcoin trading, but my problem is I don't have any idea where I am going to get the best Bitcoin analysis and news. Can you advise me? Thanks in advance!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      We have the same dilemma. There are many articles about Bitcoin analysis and some of them are not accurate. So, it's better to rely on one source. I think it's better to monitor the market rate using this forum. As I observed, the market rate is real-time compared to others. :)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

Federal Reserve official warns bitcoin threatens central banks ...– and he says that’s a good thing...but to the extent there are other technologies looming out there, that threat might discipline central banks,” said Andolfatto.

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to GlendaHah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      There are so many online there is a site that I usually reffer to and its one of those online that can really be a case so to me am so happy am able to earn something from them and in the end its going to be the best thing that happens to us so dont worry about a thing but be well established in what you are doing for in the end its going to be the control that we are looking for

7. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Take that innitiative and analyse youself and in the end its going to be alright for you so when you work as hard for the different things that we are able to follow be careful to really define what you want the work itself and the proper challenges that we see out there we are all said to work as hard and prove a number of things and the first one is how to balance everything

8. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I guess it depends on the range of your understanding of Bitcoin. Some provide more advanced analysis while the other provide simplified ones. Also, we cannot really say which is the best because these analyses are not always accurate. Maybe, I'd say the best source would be the one that regularly provides market analysis and other material.

9. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Honestly, I am currently relying on the technical analyses and market news that my broker is providing. It is the best for me as I can easily access it while trading as well.

10. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There are many websites offering market analyses but I am still depending more on what my broker provides because it is more comprehensible. In fact, in this forum there is also a section for Forex analysis. Those are helpful too.

11. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There were a few sites which I frequented back when I was still beginning in trading. These include investopedia and bitcointalk among others. I am pretty sure that you will be able to find one that suits you the most. These websites have different styles of presentation so just choose what you prefer.

12. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Anyone can subscribe the market analysis of Instaforex in their webpage. It is free. All you need is input your email address.

Subscribe to this Thread (2)