Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: What did you learn about crypto trading?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What did you learn about crypto trading?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I have learned to manage my time very well and contain my emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      I have learned to manage my time very well and contain my emotions.
      I have learned something that most traders do not. For instance, I don't make unnecessary deals. I always follow my analysis despite the market noise.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by alkeanAnidem View Post
      I have learned something interesting every time I place an order.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me crypto trading is not only about knowledge wherein it's for those people who can control their emotions and of course have respect on their self ..Because that's the common problem of some traders especially beginners, at first they'll have a good win rate but after all they're losing too much and always wondering why it's happening after all. Lol without knowing they were changed a lot because of greediness, .
      Actual I'm not an expert but for sure most of the traders and even those successful traders nowadays experienced the same situation when they were new as well. So i can say that before entering trading make sure to remember these 3 words.. Respect, discipline, don't bring your "emotions" when trading . Because thats the common problem why there are still some traders that can succeed after all.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Trading crypto is more like a gambling on a soccer game where there is obviously no sure odd and even the less probable thing can happen like a smaller team beating a bigger team. So anything is likely to happen to your money. As the market is usually not stable you can earn profit and equally run at loss depending on market behaviour at the time. Its usually safer when you study the market and do a proper research but your success is not guaranteed. A lot people think crypto trading is where you make quick money and fail to understand there are factors guiding it. I think timing is an important factor, we should know when to enter into the market and secondly, when we are making a profit we should get our capital out and not be too greedy

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      To probably not do it? Kidding aside, it has made me realize the value of money and the fact that trading kills you of your wallet quite fast. I've learned how to manage my losses and how to allocate my budget for my assets as well as how to manage them properly (I hope I am doing this properly). Pretty much learned all the hard facts about trading and about losing money. I've long left trading and just started hodling since, after almost a year of trading, I already realized it wasn't for me.