Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: How much can I make day on bitcoin and where to start?

1. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I lost over a hundred thousand AUD and my friend recommended this team. This happened December 2020 and I couldn’t visit their office because of the distance but they delivered just as they promised and i got everything i lost.
      This is the solution for victims of scam. Cryptorecoveryltd.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Jsn View Post
      Am new to bitcoin but I have learnt to trade the currency, didn't go well. I need to invest on bitcoin help me?.
      Dude, more patience! Do not rush yourself to learn everything Bitcoin.

4. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You can start your crypto trading activities at any legit broker. Almost all newbies have started to earn small amount until they know how to manage their trading account.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When I started with my trading activities, I was equally earning and losing. Simply put, I was not really making much money back then. Most of the time, whenever I earn, a losing trade will follow cancelling the previous profit. It was really hard and it took me a long time before being able to earn steadily.

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Tija For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

8. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is no certain amount of profit that we could gain on a daily basis. It varies among investors and the factors that can affect includes that skills that we have as a trader, the time we spend on trading or how active we are in a day, and the trading size that we open.

9. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Well, it depends on your skills. Trading is much riskier because the coin is highly volatile. Long-term trading is better for beginners since you don't need to take action frequently. However, I am not sure this is a good time to enter the market. The value of Bitcoin is high now and we don't know if it could still go higher.

10. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How much can I make day on bitcoin and where to start?

Am new to bitcoin but I have learnt to trade the currency, didn't go well. I need to invest on bitcoin help me?.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jsn For This Useful Post:

morozove (11-24-2021), Unregistered (2 )

Subscribe to this Thread (2)