Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What will you do when you earn a lot of money?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Well, I will diversify my profits and won't make any unnecessary trading deals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      My plan is to invest more after earning some. This way, the fund flow is continuous. Then when I reach my target amount, I will withdraw it and use it to start a business.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When we earn a lot of money we should be able to help people that are in need, let's not be greedy because that would be detrimental to us at the end of the day, giving to charity and people in need is something that we should give serious consideration, that is the best thing we can ever offer.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
      I would spend my money on luxurious cars.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      A trader never stop earning. When a trader can huge money then he should do couple of things. First he can enjoy some of his money. Then he can help him or his family .Then increase his capital from profit money. But beside gaining huge profit it is important to protect that money.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I will never stop learning. I won't stop my trading activities and I will spend my earnings for my personal expenditures.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I will never stop learning. I won't stop my trading activities and I will spend my earnings for my personal expenditures.
      Same here! I will definitely invest more in some cryptocurrencies to maximize my earnings.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      What I do most times is withdraw all my profit and put it into some things, because before the money comes I already planned how the money is going to be spent, for someone that has family he or she has to give each of them something especially my parents, because they are the reason I came to this world.

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      What I do most times is withdraw all my profit and put it into some things, because before the money comes I already planned how the money is going to be spent, for someone that has family he or she has to give each of them something especially my parents, because they are the reason I came to this world.
      I will withdraw half of my earnings and invest the rest of my money in some trading instruments.