Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: What is the best Bitcoin trading bot?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What is the best Bitcoin trading bot?

What is the best Bitcoin trading bot?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I can recommend you some trading bots, but remember, it requires deep knowledge and comprehension. Be ready because it has a lot of information, but don't get pressured. The trading bots might not give you the same results, but the assurance of earning money is very high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Trading bots are growing in popularity as Bitcoin’s popularity soars through the roof. With so many individuals depending on the Bitcoin trading bots, more and more developers are coming up with fraudulent software to cheat naïve Bitcoin investors of their hard earned money

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The trading bots are getting popular along with some crypto trading instruments.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      The trading bots are getting popular along with some crypto trading instruments.
      Bots has been gaining its popularity due to its high profit-contribution. It has proven more effective and profitable than manual trading.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      Okay first of all , what is a good trading boot, am not so sure what bots are and am thinking that this is when the market spikes in a average of a strage price and we all suppose to enjoy such an amazing price so help us understand what are the good issues of the market and be sure of them in every corner

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I don’t believe there is a single bitcoin trading bot that is consistently profitable.

The best manual traders beat the bots again and again. The whales manipulate the market and beat the bots again and again.

The main reason is that, market conditions keep changing like seasons with no order and none of these bots can adjust automatically to these changing conditions.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Everybody in the crypto trading world seems to have answers for this question and from what I read, most are pretty off topic. Some even recommend not to use bots as they might make mistakes. That is some hilarious nonsense when you think about what a bot is supposed to do in the first place. It is supposed to mimic your actions when you are away from the computer or not fast enough to do as a human. It is not supposed to decide for you, but it helps to execute your decisions. So they don’t make mistakes unless you do, or they are programmed to do some complicated algorithms that you are not fully informed about. Of course when saying this, I’m putting some scammer made bots aside. You have to choose well, and there won’t be any risks further than regular trading risks. That said, let me tell you about my experience with them.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Honestly, I cannot recommend any trading bot because I don't believe that I can totally rely on them. I don't use bot and I think I will never use one. I still believe that I can make better decisions than a programmed trading bot.

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me, it will be much better if you just keep studying the market and make your own trading strategy. I don't think the trading bots are really helpful. I tried before and it only disappointed me.