Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any future implication of these cryptocurrencies amidst the Covid-19 virus

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Any future implication of these cryptocurrencies amidst the Covid-19 virus

Any future implication of these cryptocurrencies amidst the Covid-19 virus that is affecting the economy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I don't think there's a serious implication of this pandemic to the crypto world. It's difficult to believe, but the value of one of the high yielding digital coin has just reached 10024.80. The price increases by 4.02%. Many countries have been struggling to revive its economy, yet the financial instruments remain stable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I don't think there's a serious implication of this pandemic to the crypto world. It's difficult to believe, but the value of one of the high yielding digital coin has just reached 10024.80. The price increases by 4.02%. Many countries have been struggling to revive its economy, yet the financial instruments remain stable.
      You nailed it! We should not let the negativity controls us. Not all financials sector have been affected by this pandemic.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The number of investors in the Bitcoin has flourished. Almost all of them patronize Bitcoin not because of its popularity, but due to its potential to increase over time.

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      The number of investors in the Bitcoin has flourished. Almost all of them patronize Bitcoin not because of its popularity, but due to its potential to increase over time.
      That's true! It is good to know that more people are having faith in Bitcoin. The coin has proven itself even more during this time of crisis because its value has not been very much affected.

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

8. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      That's true! It is good to know that more people are having faith in Bitcoin. The coin has proven itself even more during this time of crisis because its value has not been very much affected.
      The pandemic crisis has unfolded the stability of the Bitcoin. Many people begin to invest more in Bitcoin. Before the COVID-19 crisis, I was expecting a significant decline of investors due to negative feedback about it.

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

10. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      The pandemic crisis has unfolded the stability of the Bitcoin. Many people begin to invest more in Bitcoin. Before the COVID-19 crisis, I was expecting a significant decline of investors due to negative feedback about it.
      Who would have thought that Bitcoin remain calm during this unfortunate global event.

11. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

12. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Same here. I we are to remember, Bitcoin did not really have a good start this year. It was dropping so I did not expect it to suddenly grow especially during these days. Bitcoin is indeed unpredictable.

13. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

14. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Same here. I we are to remember, Bitcoin did not really have a good start this year. It was dropping so I did not expect it to suddenly grow especially during these days. Bitcoin is indeed unpredictable.
      Thankfully, I held onto my coins. I also got a little scared back then. I just wish I invested more on the coin early this year.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)

16. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Charts tell a different story. Price was at $7k right before may. Now its moving around $9,200.

17. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sininfinity For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-06-2020)