Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: i noticed that my best offers were short

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

i noticed that my best offers were short

i noticed that my best offers were short, is it a common feature among retail negotiators? is it worthwhile to deepen my studies in these positions because i feel better with them?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It is possible that whenever you try to enter trade you go short. It is what you see with the strategy you are using. I could remember for almost a week I went on short with all my trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I cannot tell what you are talking about but in the end the right idea would be to know what you are getting yourself into , education always stands as the key and that is what systems deliver and work with so there is no way that any other offer can be integrated in the wrong side of it, the right idea would be to really keep it simple

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Wekesa View Post
      I cannot tell what you are talking about but in the end the right idea would be to know what you are getting yourself into , education always stands as the key and that is what systems deliver and work with so there is no way that any other offer can be integrated in the wrong side of it, the right idea would be to really keep it simple
      I agree with you, Wekesa. The best way to eliminate our worries and questions is to really know the market. Learn everything that you could about it, even the bad ones, It is also important that we fully understand the risks associated with investing.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
      i noticed that my best offers were short, is it a common feature among retail negotiators? is it worthwhile to deepen my studies in these positions because i feel better with them?
      You know, it is always a yes when it comes to having the will to deepen our understanding about something. So whatever it is that is bothering you, if there is an opportunity to learn more about it, then go ahead and do so.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I assume you are a beginner. It has always been known that the market is so versatile, so you haven't went through it all, you need to go deeper to encounter a lot & I'm sure you will agree with me at the end of the day that your success is not only confined to going short but also long

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      More often, the short-term trading method gives us stable income compared to a long-term strategy. However, it won't work for anyone.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      More often, the short-term trading method gives us stable income compared to a long-term strategy. However, it won't work for anyone.
      Yeah, it is a case to case basis. More often, newbies make a lot of profits from this method.