Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card Or Credit Card Instantly

1. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card Or Credit Card Instantly

How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card Or Credit Card Instantly?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      My advice is to find and use a bitcoin-friendly bank before you start buying bitcoin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by sashavich04 View Post
      My advice is to find and use a bitcoin-friendly bank before you start buying bitcoin.
      Credit card is not the best option. It might not approve your transactions due to some issues related to crypto currencies. I suggest, purchase BTC directly through your bank account on the local exchange site.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Coinbase and CEX IO have the lowest fees, while Coinbase, BitPanda and Coinmama seem to have the strongest security.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Buying bitcoins via credit and debit cards is one of the most popular and convenient ways to purchase Bitcoin.

The thing is this…

Convenience can come at a price, as most cryptocurrency exchanges will charge around 4% for card purchases. If delivery speed isn’t a factor, consider using a bank account to save on fees.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by darexgeorgieviya04 View Post
      Buying bitcoins via credit and debit cards is one of the most popular and convenient ways to purchase Bitcoin.

The thing is this…

Convenience can come at a price, as most cryptocurrency exchanges will charge around 4% for card purchases. If delivery speed isn’t a factor, consider using a bank account to save on fees.
      It is also a bit risky because you might expose your card details to hackers. This is no doubt the most convenient but I would still prefer using cash directly as it is safer.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      It is also a bit risky because you might expose your card details to hackers. This is no doubt the most convenient but I would still prefer using cash directly as it is safer.
      I agree with you. I am also very hesitant about linking my bank account to my trading account because I might get hacked. That is why even if it is a bit of a hassle, I still prefer to pay with cash.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
      I agree with you. I am also very hesitant about linking my bank account to my trading account because I might get hacked. That is why even if it is a bit of a hassle, I still prefer to pay with cash.
      I use my other debit card particular for crypto trading more often. I feel more safe using it because it doesn't have all my money. When I wanted to replenish my account, then that's the time that I will fund my debit card.