Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recover your stolen Bitcoins

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Recover your stolen Bitcoins

How do you recover your stolen bitcoin?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to PALM For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Stolen Bitcoins could be retrieved when you file a lawsuit against a hacker. The process is not easy because you have to spend a lot of money for the investigator and attorney. I think the filing fee is way too high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Stolen Bitcoins could be retrieved when you file a lawsuit against a hacker. The process is not easy because you have to spend a lot of money for the investigator and attorney. I think the filing fee is way too high.
      Is this really still possible? How can we identify the hacker?

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Is this really still possible? How can we identify the hacker?
      Yes, it is possible. Here in my country, we have to seek assistance from the cybersecurity unit for a thorough investigation.

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      If you’re a victim of stolen bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, and you are trying for how to get your coins back, I recommend to visit quickfundsrecovery@ gmail . com to help you recover them.

7. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by sashavich04 View Post
      If you’re a victim of stolen bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, and you are trying for how to get your coins back, I recommend to visit quickfundsrecovery@ gmail . com to help you recover them.
      What's the catch? Do they get something in return? Do they run after someone on your behalf?

8. #7 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I was a victim of bad business decisions during my early period of online trading, i lost a lot of my money both digital and fiscal cash to scammers and wrong business choices. I was in financial debt for a long time; I reported the issues to the authorities, hired law firms but still nothing was done until i reached out to a recovery consultant hackshield |at| protonmail.com and they successfully helped me recover all my money.

9. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      I was a victim of bad business decisions during my early period of online trading, i lost a lot of my money both digital and fiscal cash to scammers and wrong business choices. I was in financial debt for a long time; I reported the issues to the authorities, hired law firms but still nothing was done until i reached out to a recovery consultant hackshield |at| protonmail.com and they successfully helped me recover all my money.
      This is very sad. But I am hoping that you have recovered now and that you have learned from this experience.

10. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I don't think recovering stolen Bitcoins is impossible. As we all know, one distinct feature of bitcoin is the anonymity of its users. Hence, there is no way to track who got the coin.

11. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      HOW TO RECOVER LOSS FUND FROM BAD BINARY OPTION BROKER GET IN CONTACT WITH CRYPTORECOVERYLTD@PROTONMAIL.COM
      Do not get involved with this COINBITS. They have no customer service. You put money in and you can not get it out. They keep requiring documentation and then deny it. I have been trying to get my funds for over 6 weeks. I think my next step is to get in touch with Interpol and file a fraud Claim against this outfit. Mark my word and be careful with them .Do not waste your time and money on this scam company. All they do is keep calling until you make the deposit. Once they realize you won't deposit anything else, they will never reply to your emails. And forget about calling them, they'll hang up on you. Rude and unprofessional. Their so-called "advisors" are pieces of garbage. Sebastian and Federico Demczylo are liars. They'll promise you anything to get your deposit. Then forget about trying to contact them, not to mention to make a withdrawal, you will never get your money. In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liar,call them back and get a refund from a fraud broker wouldn't be possible for you..In this i will advice to get intouch with CRYPTORECOVERYLTD@PROTONMAIL.COM and report this company, they also fight against various investment scam they have been helpful to the society by recovering stolen funds from all this fake broker

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EVES For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 ), Valijon (12-24-2021)