Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: How Bitcoin transactions work and what are their types?

1. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There are five standard Bitcoin transactions:
      a. Pay to Public Key
      b. Pay to Address
      c. Pay to Script Hash
      d. Multisignature Transaction
      e. OP_RETURN Meta Coin

Among these types, pay to public key is the most popular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      I will try to add frequently multiple actualizations and additional information to this thread about the transaction types, starting from the oldest one and pushing forward to the latest developments. I didn't know or haven't expected that this subject will be so comprehensive and I had to skip a lot of useful information about particular addresses to keep the OP in interesting form which is not too long, because as we know, long once tire the reader very quickly and do not work as well as much shorter and more compressed articles.

If there are any questions about the addresses or suggestions regarding the thread itself, please be so kind and let me know in the comments. I will try to answer all questions and frequently update the thread with additional info, like: how the particular scripts look like, how they look like, are built or how many transactions from each kind we have actually? As I said before there are hundreds of topics to discuss regarding Bitcoin addresses.
      This would be really helpful. I hope you could really update the thread with new developments as it would really aid our new members in understanding Bitcoin more deeply.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin is supported by the Blockchain, Mining network and e-wallet services. It is growing rapidly. Many companies and banks are also showing interest in Bitcoin.

4. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
      I tried to find information about new developments and what is the future for the Bitcoin transactions because they are evolving constantly during the time.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything and even was afraid that I missed something, but all comments in this thread assured me that I have them all so far.

If anybody knows something about Bitcoin development and the future of transactions then please share.
      The developers constantly update the trading features of the Bitcoin. There's nothing to be worried about.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I will try to add frequently multiple actualizations and additional information to this thread about the transaction types, starting from the oldest one and pushing forward to the latest developments. I didn't know or haven't expected that this subject will be so comprehensive and I had to skip a lot of useful information about particular addresses to keep the OP in interesting form which is not too long, because as we know, long once tire the reader very quickly and do not work as well as much shorter and more compressed articles.

If there are any questions about the addresses or suggestions regarding the thread itself, please be so kind and let me know in the comments. I will try to answer all questions and frequently update the thread with additional info, like: how the particular scripts look like, how they look like, are built or how many transactions from each kind we have actually? As I said before there are hundreds of topics to discuss regarding Bitcoin addresses.

6. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Alexthedefender04 For This Useful Post:

Aya (11-19-2019)

7. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I tried to find information about new developments and what is the future for the Bitcoin transactions because they are evolving constantly during the time.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything and even was afraid that I missed something, but all comments in this thread assured me that I have them all so far.

If anybody knows something about Bitcoin development and the future of transactions then please share.

8. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Well, everything you need to learn about the transaction is all over the Internet. You have to do some digging.

9. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There are so many technical terms that I have not known before reading this topic, so thank you for making this one, wwzsocki. I still wonder your topic belongs to Bitcoin technical support board or Beginners & help board. I don't have issue to see your topic here, because it is certainly helpful for newbies, just want to know that such topic can belong to Bitcoin technical support board or not.

10. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How Bitcoin transactions work and what are their types?

How Bitcoin transactions work and what are their types?