Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: What are you looking for when you chose a broker?

1. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      This is such a nice question, and so will it be so very helpful to so many .
      there are a number of things I look for from a broker and the best to actually know and think of is
      1. the speed in executions, you dont want a lagging trade in entry or exit, believe me that can be really bad for you
      2. the fees, let it be easy on you to break even , there is a difference between a broker who has a spread of 5 say on GbpUsd , whole that one who has 0.4 will be positive 4.6 in profit before the other one gets his earning
      3. Methods of deposits and withdrawal should be perfect and very friendly to everyone.
      4. advantages given even in bonuses ,
      5. Safetly of funds

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Usually, I pay attention to the forex broker rating and reviews. I'd also recommend starting with a demo account first, then you can try microtransactions under $100 - a nice way to start. Also, friendly support service can be a really nice bonus!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to svartsno For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

4. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'm looking for certifications in trusted marketers regulators, good options to withdrawal and deposit and fast conection without delay of cuotes.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Whenever i try to look for the good broker than i look for the lot the information like broker reputation, services they offers to their clients. Forex is really a hard business so i always look for the best broker to get good services by the good broker.

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Spread, quick execution and leverage.

7. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The first thing that I really look at is the regulation status. I trust the well-regulated brokers more as I can be more certain that my fund will be safe.

8. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Spread is the first thing i look out for when choosing a broker. Initially, there was never a problem with spreads on instaforex, it is fixed across all servers at 3pips on most majors. Which means both normal and high volatile market it was 3pips, but recently, i saw a change.

9. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

What are you looking for when you chose a broker?

For me a best broker is the one with low spreads from as low as 0.01,a responsive support less than one hour and a quickly paying broker. That's what I look to consider a best broker.

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open