Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Bitcoin is better than gold and USD?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Bitcoin is better than gold and USD?

I do not think Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD. Yes, Bitcoin is the most expensive and influential cryptocurrency of this period. Bitcoin preference is more than all the other crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptability is very high and it is increasing day by day. But it is better not to compare gold or USD with bitcoin. I saw many posts where Bitcoin is better than gold and USD. My point is that Bitcoin is the crypto currency, on the other hand, gold is one of the natural resources and USD is the real currency. So how is Bitcoin compared with gold or USD and is called Bitcoin gold and better than USD? Where Bitcoin Gold and USD are used in various different things and in different fields. Give your opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Yes I agree bitcoin has no worth FOR NOW compared to USD and GOLD but youll see in the future on how much bitcion would be used in the future.With the ever ending improvement and development of our technology im sure that all traditional payments we do in our daily life will be replace by cashless transactions online and that includes the usage of bitcoin for sure.Plus how many times do members have to say this,bitcoin usd and gold is 3 different type of currency/storage of wealth,theres no need to compare them side to side they are all dominant in their own nature

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin is better because of its blockchain technology, and i understand why many investors are cofident about bitcoin. Its their thinking and belief so let it be, for now in real world bitcoin is just a future currency and no status of a better currency but in the future, this will slowly show in the world market. I will support every market, if its bitcoin time to shine then it will happen.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me, in terms of comparison with Gold, I think the advantage of Bitcoin over it is its higher volatility. The higher market movement of Bitcoin makes it better than Gold.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For now, I can see that still has more advantages compared with Bitcoin. Unlike BTC that is existing on the internet, Gold is tangible and is just there. Bitcoin on the other hand may disappear if it gets hit by malware. But we still don't know what the future holds, right?

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      For now, I can see that still has more advantages compared with Bitcoin. Unlike BTC that is existing on the internet, Gold is tangible and is just there. Bitcoin on the other hand may disappear if it gets hit by malware. But we still don't know what the future holds, right?
      Definitely. And currently, Gold still is admired by everyone unlike Bitcoin which is often thrown with criticisms.