Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: What's your favorite trading style?

1. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I enjoy short term trading and scalping.Im not a fan of long term trading because im like a person who gets quickly nervous about things and panic.So i enjoy myself doing short term and scalping type of trading.Its upon the trader where he is comfortable theres some who is comfortable doing long term and short term

plus indeed it is stressful especially if you see your coin trading goes down and down you cant help yourself but to be stress

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I mostly swing trade because I don't have much time to day trade often, and I'm simply less skilled at day trading as well. I've tried daytrading and other types of shorter timeframe trading styles many times in the past and it's really never worked out well for me, though there are definitely people out there who are very skilled at daytrading and scalping.

Even if you're daytrading, it's important not to overtrade, though. You can get burned out really quickly if you're overtrading and potentially end up in bad positions. If things don't feel right, even though it can be hard to stop, just don't trade 'till you feel better. It's always best to just sit out rather than lose money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What's your favorite trading style?

What's your favorite trading style?