I use advcash and rahakott, but to compare them is nonsense. They are animals of different kind. Advcash is a respectable payment system with all attributes inherent in such services. It supports fiat money, and there are two kinds of crypts: btc, bth. It issues plastic or virtual cards. You can only work with small amounts ($1k per day) without verification, and I haven't yet undergone it and don't know how long this takes. Rahakott is a purely cryptocurrency wallet which works very quickly. Registration is with HD Wallet system and takes several seconds and the service is absolutely anonymous. Rahakott supports 6 currencies: btc, bch, ltc, dash, zec, eth. I use it for mining as well. Everything is working without failures for now and the commission is quite bearable. By the way, there are no restrictions on the amounts of transfers. It lacks only a mobile version, but everything is fine in general. The problem is that I would like to use only one service to work both with fiat and crypt. What else do you use and for what purposes does one or the other wallet work best?