Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: When last did you trade in the cryptocurrency Market?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

When last did you trade in the cryptocurrency Market?

Some times last year, there was so much noise about the crypto currency world, there was a particular emphasis on bitcoin because it rose from a ridiculous low price or about $2000 or slightly lower all the way to around $19,500. Many people rushed in with the news of this increase, but price quickly fell which made majority to abandon it, when last did you trade in any of the crypto currency market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Just closed my position yesterday and I earn a small amount of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The last time I access my trading account was last month and I stop trading crypto for a while because I intend to practice using the demo account. I don't want to lose some of my funds anymore.

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The noise about the crypto currency is absolutely normal and it didn't fade. When you visit any forums related to crypto currencies, the main topic is all about the forecast that it goes up/down anytime.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

7. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I traded on cryptocurrency last few weeks. I did mistake to trade in bitcoin. The spread was too big for me and I had to close my order in minus profit. If the spread is small, maybe I will trade again and after this I won't trade on bitcoin anymore. If we see at the current price, the price is getting smaller. The price for last few months was too high and it already reached overbought. So, many traders take chance to sell on bitcoin and earn lot of profit. For new traders, they are not advised to trade on cryptocurrency. Just focus on major and minor pairs and that will be enough for them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sashavich04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by sashavich04 View Post
      I traded on cryptocurrency last few weeks. I did mistake to trade in bitcoin. The spread was too big for me and I had to close my order in minus profit. If the spread is small, maybe I will trade again and after this I won't trade on bitcoin anymore. If we see at the current price, the price is getting smaller. The price for last few months was too high and it already reached overbought. So, many traders take chance to sell on bitcoin and earn lot of profit. For new traders, they are not advised to trade on cryptocurrency. Just focus on major and minor pairs and that will be enough for them.
      Oh.... Have you lost your trading capital? Bitcoin trading has no space for error, because its our money is at risk.

10. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It happened in the first quarter of 2018 and was very disappointed because I consult no one. I just simply closed all my deals after I found out the sudden dropped of the price and I nearly lost my funds. I should have waited for another week.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

12. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      It happened in the first quarter of 2018 and was very disappointed because I consult no one. I just simply closed all my deals after I found out the sudden dropped of the price and I nearly lost my funds. I should have waited for another week.
      Oh! That's frustrating indeed! That time I decided to do nothing and just wait till it recovers.