Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time?

1. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      Update: The current value of the Bitcoin is 8146 USD and I am really optimistic that it would reach to 10000 USD next month.
      Hmmm... the value of the Bitcoin has decreased since last week and I don't think it's possible the Bitcoin to reach to 10 000 USD again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Update: The current value of the Bitcoin is 8146 USD and I am really optimistic that it would reach to 10000 USD next month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I hope so. A lot of good news were spread over the internet about crypto, if all those who are expecting profit are going to buy all these news the price could probably reach more than $10K. I would have to wait for price to go more than $20K actually, as that was the all time high of BTC. Its got to be great to hold a token that's worth just a cent to see how much it could grow.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexthedefender04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Currently, the market value is stable and has a chance to increase. I pray there will be a lot of news associated with Bitcoin to increase faste.

6. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time?

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guys what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sashavich04 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )