Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Panic rapidly

1. #12 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I think its called , FMO, the fear of missing out , this is one that has made so many people lose their money and its important we are able to value what we are doing in here, so when you have a strategy stick with it and its going to help you a lot in whatever you are trying to do, let the price move with its own pace

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I am having a hard time when it comes to controlling my emotions. I panic every time I witness the dramatic movement of the coin. I always have to rely on my decisions based on what I read..
      Well I guess that recognizing your own weakness is a good sign. Look for a way to solve this issue. If you will keep on being unable to control your emotions, then trading would be very hard for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      I never did panic selling. This is the first tip that my aunt taught me when she oriented me about cryptocurrencies. She told me that sudden drops in the price are normal and that I shouldn't be swayed by those. That is why right from the start, I already made efforts to control my emotions.
      I am having a hard time when it comes to controlling my emotions. I panic every time I witness the dramatic movement of the coin. I always have to rely on my decisions based on what I read..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      I think every newbie trader has gone through this phase. Panicking when the price dropped drastically but it is a mistake that shouldn't be repeated. Panic buying/selling often only leads to losses.
      Guilty as charged. I made the same mistake quite a few times. It took me a lot of losses before realizing that I should rather control my emotions instead of making decisions out of bursts of emotions.

6. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I think every newbie trader has gone through this phase. Panicking when the price dropped drastically but it is a mistake that shouldn't be repeated. Panic buying/selling often only leads to losses.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I never did panic selling. This is the first tip that my aunt taught me when she oriented me about cryptocurrencies. She told me that sudden drops in the price are normal and that I shouldn't be swayed by those. That is why right from the start, I already made efforts to control my emotions.

8. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      That's great! Do you have any tips to avoid panic selling? Lately, the value of Bitcoin has rapidly dropped. Some people say that Bitcoin will have decreased by 10% at the end of December.
      Do not sell out your deal out of panic. If you do, you're helping the Bitcoin to bleed even more.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

10. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      Nope! I am learning how to control my emotions to avoid unnecessary trade.
      That's great! Do you have any tips to avoid panic selling? Lately, the value of Bitcoin has rapidly dropped. Some people say that Bitcoin will have decreased by 10% at the end of December.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

12. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Nope! I am learning how to control my emotions to avoid unnecessary trade.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

14. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Juskopo View Post
      Do you panic if the price fall rapidly?
      That's the reason sometimes I close my order without thinking of the future. I hope I can contain my emotions.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )