Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Is BNB the Next Bitcoin?

1. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I am not very familiar with this BNB coin yet so I don't think it is anything close to being the next Bitcoin. We all have witnessed the power of this coin already and I think it is not easy for any coin to match that. At least not yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      BNB still has a long way to go. Bitcoin has already proven its stability and security so I don't think it would be easily taken over by any coin no matter how great the potential is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Definitely, BNB has a potential. It could also grown like Bitcoin, we'll never really know until the time comes that it does. But for now, I agree with the other two members here, I still that it is still far from being the next Bitcoin.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      No, It is not. Its is not even the new ethereum cos of its smart contracts deficiency. It is just like another utility exchange token which services the Binance ecosystem. Let's stop the baseless comparisons

5. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      New bitcoin? no, or in what term? Why people seem to think that there will be another or next bitcoin? Don't compare any altcoin to bitcoin as they're all different. Binance is a tiger coin and its huge increase has made it nearly back to its ath prices but it has a different purpose from bitcoin. I like the coin and on how the development team of it works for the progress of this coin and I appreciate all of that. But when it comes to this kind of thinking, I'll refuse to say that it will be the next bitcoin or so.

6. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Is BNB the Next Bitcoin?

While the whole market of cryptocurrency has had a solid 2019, one coin specifically has triggered up to 300 percent gains since the beginning of the year. Binance Coin (BNB), the official currency of to the world's top ranked crypto exchange by volume, has outpaced both Bitcoin and the market with its huge increases in the course of the most recent month. Given how Binance Coin has, to some degree, taken over the market surge, Is BNB the new Bitcoin?