Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Is Bitcoin Still Better than US Dollar?

1. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      We cannot blame the people for keeping the faith on fiat money. Not everyone is capable of investing on Bitcoin. I also think that it would be unlikely for cryptocurrency to replace local currencies due to accessibility.
      Even I had a lot of doubts before I decided to invest on cryptocurrency. And now that I am an official investor, I am still having some hesitations especially with my trading decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      We cannot blame the people for keeping the faith on fiat money. Not everyone is capable of investing on Bitcoin. I also think that it would be unlikely for cryptocurrency to replace local currencies due to accessibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      In terms of acceptance it's not. In terms of market cap it's not. Recognizability? Still not.

It has one great thing that makes it better and this is a thing dollar will never be able to give you. It's yours and yours alone. They cannot take it from you on customs or on the airport. Nobody can devalue it by printing more. It's better at holding value.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Is Bitcoin Still Better than Ethereum?

5. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Is Bitcoin really the solution, tho? Even this coin itself still has a lot of limitations so taking it as a messiah is ridiculous for me. Bitcoin has its own purpose and benefits ans the same goes with the fiat currency so we can't really say which is better.

6. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I saw the news this morning. I thought to myself: this is it, the economic crash is coming. Zerohedge was right Cheesy

But I see nothing alarming. From what I got the U.S. Treasury issued adjudication that were supposed to be settled on Monday for $$ billion and the banks needed to use their USD reserves. Banks no longer have a 100% reserve, they have perhaps about 10%. So fewer dollars were available
      It's like a loan, just for the night, with Treasury Bond as collateral. Rates had returned to their normal level on the next day.

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to sashavich04 For This Useful Post:

Aya (10-01-2019)

8. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Is Bitcoin Still Better than US Dollar?

Why people still can not understand that the government is manipulating fiat money. Bitcoin is the solution to the problem of manipulating the state. Could this news be a signal for further support of Bitcoin instead of fiat money among US citizens?