Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: We still don't have any idea about the real Satoshi, stop false info

1. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I am very much curious about the identity of Satoshi. Is it a single person or a group of people? It is just amazing that someone would be able to think about developing something like Bitcoin. It is sometimes entertaining reading claims about Satoshi but I never believed any of them because I know that Satoshi will unlikely reveal himself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It is honestly hilarious how hard other people try to claim that they are Satoshi even when all the details they give are unbelievable. I don't think Satoshi will reveal its identity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I understand the people why they're very curious who's the real Satoshi Nakamoto but let think wisely, we knew that it's impossible for the real Satoshi to reveal him/herself.

It's better also if the whole community is more obsessed with the technology that's created by SN which is the chain network or blockchain. We can innovate mo interesting studies using the blockchain and will develop our society.

I'm also curious about Satoshi Nakamoto but not obsessed at all. I'm enough with his/her creations and it really has a lot of benefits for the people. Cheesy

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The market is full of predators who will take every opportunity that would benefit them. What we know for sure is that the identity of Satoshi will remain unknown.

5. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I think people who are still obsessed with who satoshi is are yet to understand that satoshi's identity as it stands now can never be revealed and I think satoshi himself wants it this way(if he/she/they is still alive), it's time for those seeking to find out who satoshi is to get involved in the network and contribute to its growth and adoption.

The more people are enthusiastic about finding out where and who satoshi is, the more false individuals who claim to be satoshi would keep coming out and gathering popularity, if people are less concerned about who satoshi is the less fake people who claim to be satoshi.

6. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

We still don't have any idea about the real Satoshi, stop false info

The real Satoshi Nakamoto is still unknown and will be forever unknown.

So I'm hoping that we should stop spreading false information about the real Satoshi. Even the higher-ups and the pioneer of this bitcoin community doesn't talk about Satoshi Nakamoto because they know that the people who claim they're Satoshi are just faking.

The discussion is already filled with Satoshi Nakamoto threads. I know that some of you are very curious and obsessed with him/her but let us just appreciate his works.