Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

1. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I say always check the domain of the exchange site. There are many fake websites lurking around and they copy the sites to the most minor detail. The same goes with fake mobile applications or fake accounts of influencers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
      If you apply some common sense, almost all scams can be detected easily, nothing is usually free. Yes I know giveaways exist out there but even those are not free, they usually require you to do some small task like retweeting something. Classic scams like: Hey I'll send you 1 BTC but you have to send me 0.01 BTC first, are clearly scams and if you fall for those, I don't know what to tell you.

ICO's on the other hand can be quite tricky. Obvious scammy ICO's exist and are easily detected but they are getting more and more sophisticated. It is really risky to invest in ICO's right now even if you do your research. Some ICO's have scammed in the past even though their team was real so that's not always an accurate way to determine whether the ICO is a scam or not.
      I agree with you about those sketchy sites who ask for payment for giving you a higher amount. Accomplishing other tasks is good but if they start to ask money from you, then avoid them right away.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      If you apply some common sense, almost all scams can be detected easily, nothing is usually free. Yes I know giveaways exist out there but even those are not free, they usually require you to do some small task like retweeting something. Classic scams like: Hey I'll send you 1 BTC but you have to send me 0.01 BTC first, are clearly scams and if you fall for those, I don't know what to tell you.

ICO's on the other hand can be quite tricky. Obvious scammy ICO's exist and are easily detected but they are getting more and more sophisticated. It is really risky to invest in ICO's right now even if you do your research. Some ICO's have scammed in the past even though their team was real so that's not always an accurate way to determine whether the ICO is a scam or not.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Check the credibility of the exchange site thoroughly and always protect your private keys.

5. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I do not have enough experience, but I have read in a few sites to avoid :
      phishing emails(receive an unsolicited email )
      Avoid sites that are not trusted (do not contain https Smiley study the team of project
      check the the White paper

6. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams

How to Identify Cryptocurrency Scams?