Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best wallet for Bitcoin and other Crypto?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What is the best wallet for Bitcoin and other Crypto?

Can anyone suggest some good wallet service to use with bitcoin and other cryptos? Im not that familiar with such service and i am in need of some good suggestions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dushk For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-06-2020), Unregistered (6 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      This is interesting topic. i used third party processors to move money to my account when i was mining a bit but i dont have that much experience in this sphere. i really hope other members can share story to us so we are well educated witth this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VictorDeni For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-06-2020), Unregistered (2 )

5. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      We have so many wallet to pick from. For me I mostly use the bitcoinwallet for my bitcoin activities and to be honest it has been three years already and I have never for once regretting choosing them. You also can try it and it very easy to operate and everything we need is shown on our dashboard

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

7. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      We have so many wallet to pick from. For me I mostly use the bitcoinwallet for my bitcoin activities and to be honest it has been three years already and I have never for once regretting choosing them. You also can try it and it very easy to operate and everything we need is shown on our dashboard
      Is the wallet solely for bitcoin use? Can we store other cryptos in it like Etherium? What is the fees for using bitcoinwallet service?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dushk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

9. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by dushk View Post
      Is the wallet solely for bitcoin use? Can we store other cryptos in it like Etherium? What is the fees for using bitcoinwallet service?
      thank you for sharing this information because it will help me moving forward if i decide to do anything about bitcoin again. does this allow me to transfer without fees?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

11. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

It is possible to receive credit for both of the Livesample surveys. Livesample and MyView tend to approve on 10 minute cycles i.e. 12:00, 12:10, 12:20, ... so its best to take the first one and wait for it to credit before you take the second one. Clearing your cookies between the first and second also helps.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlendaHah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

13. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

Paypal is kind of online mediator for you, a payment processor also.With paypal, you can send money from your credit card to paypal account and from there send it to any other paypal holder. You can also receive money from others. You can use it payment processor on your website and can sell product. People will make payment, it will come in your paypal account, from there you can transfer it to your bank account. For all this services, paypal deduct small commission generally from all payment you receives.

14. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Chinajax For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

15. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is one very popular process/wallet. It is called bitwallet. It is a Japanese owned wallet and it deals basically on bitcoin and etherium

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kachinna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

17. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      A Bitcoin/cryptocurrency wallet is the first step to using Bitcoin or crypto.

Why?

A “wallet” is basically the equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins and other coins, store them, and then send them to others.

You can think of a wallet as your personal interface to the Bitcoin network, similar to how your online bank account is an interface to the regular monetary system.

Wallets contain private keys; secret codes that allow you to spend your coins.

In reality, it’s not coins that need to be stored and secured, but the private keys that give you access to them.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

19. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Choose a wallet that supports multiple addresses, so do not have to worry about the transaction fees.

20. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Subscribe to this Thread (32)