Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best wallet for Bitcoin and other Crypto?

1. #12 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I havent been able to use that one wallet that will wow me but it has been something good for me to use the online services of yobit, a very good broker , crypto broker though am not sure am suppose to use this kind of language but also it has been a good thing to be able to develop a good strategy that works well for me so in the end we are able to value everything in its own due time, coinbase has been one of the most used though I have heard that fees are a little bit high, how sure am not very sure about that but we wait and see.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #11 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      From what I have heard blockchain has it's own bitcoin wallet. Also supports few other crypto currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #10 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Before I would choose mycelium wallet for mobile. But now , I prefer coinomi wallet. On coinomi you can open many crypto currency address and you can set your own transfer fee

4. #9 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Someone told me about wallets changing constantly the address is safe. In my case I'm using a broker to buy and sell criptocuriencies and there I got a wallet, so that is safe, but if this wallet is just to keep your Bitcoins really is necessary a constant address change.

5. #8 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Choose a wallet that supports multiple addresses, so do not have to worry about the transaction fees.

6. #7 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      A Bitcoin/cryptocurrency wallet is the first step to using Bitcoin or crypto.

Why?

A “wallet” is basically the equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins and other coins, store them, and then send them to others.

You can think of a wallet as your personal interface to the Bitcoin network, similar to how your online bank account is an interface to the regular monetary system.

Wallets contain private keys; secret codes that allow you to spend your coins.

In reality, it’s not coins that need to be stored and secured, but the private keys that give you access to them.

7. #6 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is one very popular process/wallet. It is called bitwallet. It is a Japanese owned wallet and it deals basically on bitcoin and etherium

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to kachinna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

9. #5 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by dushk View Post
      Is the wallet solely for bitcoin use? Can we store other cryptos in it like Etherium? What is the fees for using bitcoinwallet service?
      thank you for sharing this information because it will help me moving forward if i decide to do anything about bitcoin again. does this allow me to transfer without fees?

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

11. #4 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      We have so many wallet to pick from. For me I mostly use the bitcoinwallet for my bitcoin activities and to be honest it has been three years already and I have never for once regretting choosing them. You also can try it and it very easy to operate and everything we need is shown on our dashboard
      Is the wallet solely for bitcoin use? Can we store other cryptos in it like Etherium? What is the fees for using bitcoinwallet service?

12. #3 Collapse post
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD
      (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      We have so many wallet to pick from. For me I mostly use the bitcoinwallet for my bitcoin activities and to be honest it has been three years already and I have never for once regretting choosing them. You also can try it and it very easy to operate and everything we need is shown on our dashboard

13. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Subscribe to this Thread (30)