I think in this modern age the question of “which currency should I own?” is something a lot of people that I know ask themselves when it comes to purchasing currency. There are a lot of choices to choose from such as US Dollars, Chinese RMB, Japanese Yen and many more, those are mainly fiat currencies. However, all those currencies stated are all controlled by banks that regulate their value and are heavily affected by financial crashes such as the one in 2008. As a result sometime after the financial crash of 2008, Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum were created in order to have a currency that isn’t regulated by the banks and relies on how much trust we put into its value. Here are some reasons why Cryptocurrencies are better than fiat currency.

1. Cryptocurrencies are now becoming more accepted as a means of trade worldwide.
A few years after the introduction of Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, people around the world are starting to see Cryptocurrencies as a trustworthy means of transaction which means that you can go to most countries which basic Internet infrastructure and do business transactions using your Crypto Wallet whether a digital one or a physical one which means that you don’t need to call your bank in order to make your account accessible to when you go to other countries as Crypto Wallets are accepted anywhere where Cryptocurrency transactions are being made.

2. Cryptocurrencies have top-notch security and cannot be easily fooled
Cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology in order to make sure that there are no inconsistencies when it comes to transactions. If there are any inconsistencies with the transaction, the blockchain will reject the transaction and your money will still be in your Crypto Wallet.

3. Cryptocurrency transactions are secure transactions
As stated earlier, Cryptocurrencies have top-notch security using blockchain technology. They also keep all transactions on record anonymous as the only person who knows their Crypto Wallet Address is yourself and wherever you post your address link to. You can keep generating new addresses if your previous Address is compromised.