Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

1. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      We can get them all along any place we care to look for them so very important we keep on trying as hard to really define what we are doing for in the end its going to be the best thing that happens to us, ether has a lot of channels and desk that are dedicated to bringing everything in it so we need to keep on trying as hard for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The best way to learn Ethereum is to start using it! There are many applications built on Ethereum that you can use today. ... ETH is the internal currency of Ethereum. This is digital money that can be instantly and cheaply sent via the Internet and used in many applications built on Ethereum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Clausfx For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-20-2020)

4. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Ethereum 2.0's release just around the corner, co-founder ... generally have to do with finance and there's good reasons for that. ... I think the blockchain development here has been accelerating

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 ), Wekesa (08-20-2020)

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Be Honest View Post
      I like Ethereum because it is currently cheap at the price of $332. If we use basic trading psychology then most probably it will hit at $1000 soon just like other speculator that bitcoin will also hit at $10,000. We have Ethereum, on our Instaforex mt4 terminal but I am not sure if it is tradeable because I contacted the chat support about it and says it is currently unavailable. I tried to use IFX calculator to see how much margin and price per pip to to trade Ethereum but it is not working.

Does anyone has any idea about trading Ethereum in Instaforex?
      If you consider it cheap, while I understand you are comparing it to Bitcoin. However, we must understand that for all intents and purposes, crypto currencies are essentially a set of binary numbers. I do not know how you feel but I am worried about the bubble bursting and a lot of people would get hurt. Go ahead and invest in it but be careful you might get burn and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Anita For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-20-2020)

8. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I like Ethereum because it is currently cheap at the price of $332. If we use basic trading psychology then most probably it will hit at $1000 soon just like other speculator that bitcoin will also hit at $10,000. We have Ethereum, on our Instaforex mt4 terminal but I am not sure if it is tradeable because I contacted the chat support about it and says it is currently unavailable. I tried to use IFX calculator to see how much margin and price per pip to to trade Ethereum but it is not working.

Does anyone has any idea about trading Ethereum in Instaforex?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Be Honest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 ), Wekesa (08-20-2020)

10. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by VictorDeni View Post
      how do you trade ethereum, I am actually interested to get some of ethereum, I too think that it would increase as there are some investor and some programs promoting. Where have you getting your ethereum? Do you buy or you earn it from some program?:confused:
      Its very good question as to how can you get ethereum, and i will answer your question in following steps:

1) the first thing you need to do is open up ethereum wallet, there are hardware wallets, desktop wallets, and web wallets
      2) The Second step would be how to get Ethereum in your wallet well you can do couple of things here, you can get ethereum from exchangers or you can mine ethereum and get them directly into your wallet
      3) How do you mine ehtereum ?? You need A GPU for mining ethererum you will have to run it 27/7 to make profitable amount

I Hope this answers your question.

11. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      how do you trade ethereum, I am actually interested to get some of ethereum, I too think that it would increase as there are some investor and some programs promoting. Where have you getting your ethereum? Do you buy or you earn it from some program?:confused:

12. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also another cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity. Even so, it has several differences compared to Bitcoin namely:

decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine
      the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes
      provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed

With that let's open a great discussion about Ethereum here...

13. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to administrator For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )