Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: With the Hearn announcement, the BitcoinXT subreddit announces support of Bitcoin Cla

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

With the Hearn announcement, the BitcoinXT subreddit announces support of Bitcoin Cla

When Mike Hearn announced he was done with Bitcoin, it was basically the final nail in the coffin for BitcoinXT. The BitcoinXT subreddit made an 'official' announcement stating that they are going to support Bitcoin Classic. The statement is below.
      It appears consensus is forming around Bitcoin Classic, which is a relief. Some very capable people have already committed to its development. I have subscribed to the /r/Bitcoin_Classic subreddit, and I plan on switching to the Classic implementation in the near future. I also encourage others to do likewise.

This does bring up more than a few questions, central to this subreddit being, "What is the plan for r/BitcoinXT?"
      Bitcoin requires a place where the community can openly discuss the future of the protocol, and until there's a place for that to happen in a way that's provably untamperable (not a word) this subreddit will still be here.

Perhaps we'll rebrand as Bitcoin Cross Talk, or some other acronym that fits with XT?

It's strange to say that I'm proud to have had almost no hand in the fostering or guidance of the community that is r/BitcoinXT. I will say that /u/statoshi and /u/peoplma have done the lion's share of work in that they've capably worked on this sub's customization, removal of the incessant scam posts, and openly answering all questions.

In a very short period of time we accumulated nearly 14,000 subscribers, and have become perhaps the largest subreddit that allows discussion of anything related to Bitcoin. The Bitcoin community deserves nothing less.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinxt/comm ... bitcoinxt/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Anita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )