Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to transfer my coin to another wallet?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How to transfer my coin to another wallet?

Currency, I have ETH and BTC on my wallet and was having a hard-time to use. Now, I want to move to another wallet, but I don't know how.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      To send a coin:

Click 'Wallets' in the menu
      Scroll down to your chosen Coin
      Click 'Open Wallet'
      On the right enter the number of Coins you wish to send
      Ensure you have accounted for the transaction fee below - there must be sufficient balance left in your wallet to cover this fee
      (i.e. total wallet - transaction fee = amount you can send)
      Enter the destination address in the Payment Address field
      Enter your 2FA
      Click Send
      You will then receive an email where you confirm the withdrawal (make sure you check your junk folder)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You may send money worldwide through a wallet-to-wallet transfer using your coins.ph account. You may use either your coins.ph Peso (PHP) wallet or Bitcoin (BTC) wallet as your source wallet for your transactions.

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by VictorDeni View Post
      You may send money worldwide through a wallet-to-wallet transfer using your coins.ph account. You may use either your coins.ph Peso (PHP) wallet or Bitcoin (BTC) wallet as your source wallet for your transactions.
      Coins.ph is getting popular in my country. Is it safe to use? Can someone guide me?

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Coins.ph is getting popular in my country. Is it safe to use? Can someone guide me?
      Yeah. Coins.ph is a good wallet as well. You will just need to create your account as usual, deposit cash, and convert your fund into bitcoin.

7. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Method 1 - transfer cryptocurrencies through online exchangers. Method 2 - transfers through cryptocurrency exchanges. How to transfer cryptocurrency through exchanges? The developers of the first cryptocurrency Bitcoin set themselves the main task - to make an alternative to ordinary money. Their idea was successful, users appreciated the possibility of anonymous, secure transfers without commissions. Now digital coins are also used for investments, but in any case you need to know how they are sent from one account to another.

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Clausfx For This Useful Post:

9. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

uhh just tell him i GOT DNo big deal.. its not like ur daddy always got good grades back thenand how the ef can u accidently get D ?

10. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You just have to transfer the coins to the address that the receiver will provide. It is actually very easy and convenient.

11. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It requires logging to the exchange and then initiate the exchange between the wallets of your choices. It is instantly done.

12. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      Currency, I have ETH and BTC on my wallet and was having a hard-time to use. Now, I want to move to another wallet, but I don't know how.
      Why do you want to move your coin to another wallet? You have to pay some charges, and it's quiet high.

Subscribe to this Thread (2)