Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: The best book to learn MQL programming

1. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

Thanks for the info on the xmerl module. I may use that to clean up my exported xml code. Yes, something to do after I finish coding the plug-in... oort

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

If you search internet, you will find Kompozer , its by far best Wysiwyg editor. Though I rarely need wysiwyg feature, I have a browser SEAMONKEY, it comes with a wysiwyg editor built in so for quick and small edit, I use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The best book to learn MQL programming

I prefer an old-school book. Visit your local purveyor of knowledge, or buy one online. Youd best come up with something more specific, such as which language you wish to learn, first though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geraldpreax For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Every thing is not buying. I know of an app you can download to learn MySQL programming and other related programming course. You can also learn websites design. The app is W3School

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi.
      Im considering getting one of these but i have some questions:
      Where can I learn how to program it?
      Are there any tutorials?
      Why are there no examples on the wiki there is no text on this page, blah bah blah?
      Could someone help me find out how to learn the language?
      Otherwise, a very nice looking console
      Cheers,
      Ben

7. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Shermanfuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

8. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      There is an official MQL4 tutorial book.

Unfortunately the MQL5 version official one is really ugly, its more like a documentation than tutorial.

But there is an MQL5 Book for sale in the Amazon and as far as I know, its the only book which is available and popular ( there may be other books but they are not popular at all ).

Here's the link;

https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Adviso.../dp/0982645929

But to tell you the truth I have a copy of it but I can't just publish it in here to honor the writers.

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you're new to programming, its better to learn another language from the basic first.

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Anita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

10. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Thank you for the tutorial. I am new in this business but i read elsewhere its good idea to learn about forex robots and if my strategy works fine i could make a robot for it and with this help i will learn to do it quicker.

11. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      if you need a mql programing book, you simply check the metaquotes website, you will find a large knowledge about mql and how to creat your own EA, no need to buy anything or download any other book if you know this one, it's a complete mql4 course, you can check the link below and see yourself.

https://book.mql4.com/
      You can also search a large number of knowledge about MQL ,i also found the book "MQL for trader" .You can just click and download the book you can also this visit :
      https://book.mql4.com/

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to dushk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

13. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I found a book in amazon and the book price $25-$29, just type Expert Advisor Programming in Amazon search page because I can't share the link here. The book creator have 2 versions of book, MQL4 programming and MQL5 programming. Based on the review, it have more than 4 stars review so perhaps this book is what you need to learn MQL programming.

14. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to normaster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

15. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Please can someone please tell me which book I can download or buy so I can learn how to code with the MQL programming language so I could be able to make my own EA and for others as well, I have tried searching online but didn't make any progress on that, so I will be very grateful if any one can help me out.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dushk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

Subscribe to this Thread (25)