Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: What was your maximum number of consecutive losses?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What was your maximum number of consecutive losses?

What was your maximum number of consecutive losses? And what was your feeling at that time?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by vitadlmundo View Post
      What was your maximum number of consecutive losses? And what was your feeling at that time?
      3 times of failures in a week is a signal that I need to stop my trading activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      3 times of failures in a week is a signal that I need to stop my trading activities.
      Two consecutive losses is enough for me to stop my trading activities.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Two consecutive losses is enough for me to stop my trading activities.
      Good. I guess you're not an aggressive trader. It's wise to take a rest if we incur consecutive losses.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I forget where I heard this, but it was from some streaming program:

“A successful business is built one percent at a time”

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      After the 5th loss I decided I needed to pause.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by tyntynfx View Post
      After the 5th loss I decided I needed to pause.
      If my planned opportunity comes to me, then I will execute the 6th trade

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to syvellevy For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )