Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Problem with Keys and Phrases

1. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

-

forgot to mention in last update, but fungus does look very healthy and soil used is peat, which I sterilised with boiling water, before adding to my ant box. So im puzzled.

2. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Problem with Keys and Phrases

I would love to take this post as a full warning and an educative one at that. So many people love to use online wallets and one of the feature of a wallet is safety. More and more people love enjoying writing down the key phrases that are back up keys to avoid losing their account, as it is , if you do , you can never recover your funds, this has a major fall for thousands of people who either when they started , they forgot or they lost their back up keys.
      Now I opened an account with a certain exchange and would not mention it here, and deposited, traded for a while but realized the exchange fees were to high, I decided to jump from that exchange to another, while doing so , when I hit the withdrawal button for my ether since I was trading in ether , I was logged out. I knew my password very well so what I did was put in my password and try again, but that never worked, this was strange, high fees, logged out , now cannot log in, so I decided to check the recovery password section, I realized they had one but not working, now I was worried, since they had a reason as to why you could not recover your password, so I asked them, and they told me that they do not store passwords so thats why there was no way to recover, and since I needed my funds, I was asked for the recovery phrases , now at this moment I did not know there was one, so I asked was there suppose to be one>
      I realized that after opening , in the setting section, there were recovery phrases , one can use to recover funds, and this was truly out of this world, I asked them , how could I have known unless you tell us while opening that if you lose your password there is a section for phrases and more so , phrases should be placed right at the time one is opening so one can know that there is another twist to the account,mind you this was not a wallet it was an exchange. stressed as I was I lost my funds , and I have ether hanging somewhere but forever lost it to an exchange but not a wallet.
      My advice is , every time you are opening an account, any crypto account, check all the features before depositing, understand everything , avoid losing money unnecessarily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open