Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: How did you start trading? Any tips?

1. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I started by doing a lot of research. Some of the most helpful sites were investopedia and baby pips. I diligently studied about cryptocurrency then tried my knowledge by opening a demo account. I practiced for some time before I switch to a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You should open a demo account. Everything that you watched and read are useless if you don't put them into action. Now, we don't want to enter the real market right away so having a demo account to practice is a good plan of action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Well, first, make sure that you really are interested in this market. Because if you aren't, then you might easily lose the patience to learn about cryptocurrency. I am telling you now that it won't be easy.

4. #6 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The main thing is not to be lazy. You need to read a lot, to research as much as you can because at th end of the day you are investing your hard gained money into something you believe will multiple it.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When I began my journey in the crypto world, I was a mess, and I screwed up my first deposit. But the good thing was I didn't give up. I regularly read an article related to cryptocurrencies. I always watch video tutorials on YouTube.

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Hi, If you are seriously wanted to join the trading than I suggest you to first start learn about it as much as you can after that always give much time so you can do the training in demo account. This is the way worked for me I hope this will help you too.

7. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I've spent most of my hours watching Youtube. I really determine to learn about trading. So, I read blogs, the article about crypto news and analysis.

8. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I learn to trade by myself using the SocMed. I googled everything. Then I came across this forum, which is a good place for crypto enthusiasts.

9. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How did you start trading? Any tips?

Hello traders!

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles, videos or guides that you found helpful before you started? Can you share your opinions and experiences please.

Thank you!!