Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you profit from your Bitcoin investment?

1. #12 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Long-term positions! I know that some investors are impatient and could not wait for months to secure profits but in my experience, opening long-term positions worked the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I would suggest buying and hold if you are new and want to start dabbling. Start with the high-cap coins like Bitcoin, Etherium, etc. These won't go up in value as much as the low cap coins but is a safer option and a good first step to start investing. This week was a good time to buy in my opinion, buy the dips. With regards to where to buy, it depends on the country you are from. There are many exchanges or trading platforms available where you can invest in bitcoin I have been using this trading bot solution because it helps me to automate trading. The best thing about this Bot is that it uses API Keys to connect to your preferred Exchange to help you to execute your trades more efficiently and make them more profitable.
      Last edited by Eileenwiilson; 04-22-2021 at 03:54 PM.

3. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Hold onto your coins. This is what worked for me best. You can also try trading but with the current trend now, I think the holding will be the better choice.
      This is true. But it is also important to secure gains. When I think I have earned enough, I sell the coins then acquire some again for another long-term position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Hold onto your coins. This is what worked for me best. You can also try trading but with the current trend now, I think the holding will be the better choice.

5. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by darexgeorgieviya04 View Post
      If you’re thinking about how to make money with Bitcoin or how to make money with cryptocurrency in general, buying Bitcoin can be a great starter - or a disastrous one. It can make you huge amounts of money real fast or might drive you to the brink of debt. It all depends on one single factor - the amount of research you’ve done beforehand.

Tip: You shouldn't invest the amount of money that you cannot handle to lose.
      It is really important to do some research beforehand because crypto trading is too confusing.

6. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Trading Bitcoin for banking profits is one of the most popular answers

7. #6 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      If you’re thinking about how to make money with Bitcoin or how to make money with cryptocurrency in general, buying Bitcoin can be a great starter - or a disastrous one. It can make you huge amounts of money real fast or might drive you to the brink of debt. It all depends on one single factor - the amount of research you’ve done beforehand.

Tip: You shouldn't invest the amount of money that you cannot handle to lose.

8. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      Another, easy way to make a surprising amount of money can be by becoming an affiliate to a cryptocurrency company.
      Yeah, but the affiliate program is not just about referrals. You can only make money if the referral invests under your account.

9. #4 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Another, easy way to make a surprising amount of money can be by becoming an affiliate to a cryptocurrency company.

10. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The best way to make money in the crypto world is to hold positions for a month or more.