Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How difficult forex trading is for you?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

How difficult forex trading is for you?

How difficult forex trading is for you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      At first, I struggled to make money in the Forex industry because I never opened a demo trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
      Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.
      Same here! The terminologies are too difficult to comprehend. Besides, the trading system won't work unless the internet connection is stable.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Same here! The terminologies are too difficult to comprehend. Besides, the trading system won't work unless the internet connection is stable.
      That's my major problem when I was starting to invest in the Forex industry. I thought the prepaid connection is enough, but I was wrong. It came to the point that I couldn't close my deals. So, I decided to apply for a postpaid plan to have a reliable connection.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      That's my major problem when I was starting to invest in the Forex industry. I thought the prepaid connection is enough, but I was wrong. It came to the point that I couldn't close my deals. So, I decided to apply for a postpaid plan to have a reliable connection.
      It is costly to invest online because we have to provide a stable Internet connection otherwise, we will fail to make money.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Beginning is the most difficult stage in any business, particularly in forex trading, because it is associated with losses of your own money (not just spending time, physical labor etc.). That's why circumspect approach and discreet handling is especially important in that acitivity.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Its hard to relax when you money is at stake, and yes you are right by panicking we make silly mistake by taking decisions without thinking.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Trading is always difficult when starting out..for one, most of the terms would be damn hard to comprehend and then there's the chart with the numerous squiggly lines and working out which does what..and then of course, there's the analysis to do..
      Like I said, new traders should count themselves lucky if they break even in the first three months of starting out..

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by sashavich04 View Post
      Trading is always difficult when starting out..for one, most of the terms would be damn hard to comprehend and then there's the chart with the numerous squiggly lines and working out which does what..and then of course, there's the analysis to do..
      Like I said, new traders should count themselves lucky if they break even in the first three months of starting out..
      I agree with you. I struggle when I started to invest some of my funds in this industry. The good thing was I met one of the trading analyst on this forum and he taught me how to analyze the trading market.