Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Which type of trading you think is good?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Which type of trading you think is good?

I'm not going with existing theory. I have categorized trading as follows-
      1. Based on technical analysis
      2. Based on event news
      While I'm not much expert in TA, I can achieve it if I spend some hours a day for a month I belive.
      On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.
      What do you think? Which method is good?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Trading with technical analysis is quite frustrating. Some of the analysis is misleading and often too ambitious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'd say it depends on the markets. If there are no fundamental changes (good/bad news) in a week or so, TA would be reliable (to some point), assuming volume is not an issue. If that's not the case, I'd trade on news. If that's not the case either, I'd step away from the market and chill for a while.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I can hardly interpret the next move of the Bitcoin by just reading the fundamental analysis.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I can hardly interpret the next move of the Bitcoin by just reading the fundamental analysis.
      Same here! I find it confusing. I don't know how to analyze the next move.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I would say combine both TA and event News for a much better performance. As a day trader, I have come to realize that you cannot rely only on TA or Event news when making trade calls because sometimes the market does not respond as expected. Using both gives you the power to much more than some relying on only one factor.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I think that will depend on how good that person analyzes the market because some people will trade based on the technical analysis, but the other people will trade based on the event news. But the other people will trade based on how the market moves, and if they think that they can enter the market and buy the coin at a low price, they will do that and try to analyze some coins to buy.

People will select what method will work well for them, and they can't use the other people's method if that method does not work for them. It is better to search what method can help us make a profit, which is why we need to learn about the market analysis. I would not say that it is easy to do because that will depend on our skills.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by PALM View Post
      I think that will depend on how good that person analyzes the market because some people will trade based on the technical analysis, but the other people will trade based on the event news. But the other people will trade based on how the market moves, and if they think that they can enter the market and buy the coin at a low price, they will do that and try to analyze some coins to buy.

People will select what method will work well for them, and they can't use the other people's method if that method does not work for them. It is better to search what method can help us make a profit, which is why we need to learn about the market analysis. I would not say that it is easy to do because that will depend on our skills.
      Nothing can beat a person with depth knowledge in the crypto world.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When it comes to trading based on event news, I will not deny that the chances of huge profits are higher. However, this kind of trading is highly dependent on the broker you have. If their platform can handle high volatility, then that's great. But there are some brokers whose platforms crash when there are news announcements.

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
      When it comes to trading based on event news, I will not deny that the chances of huge profits are higher. However, this kind of trading is highly dependent on the broker you have. If their platform can handle high volatility, then that's great. But there are some brokers whose platforms crash when there are news announcements.
      That's true. Personally, I still rely on technical analysis. It might be confusing at first but if you exert effort and determination to really understand it, you will eventually get the hang of it.