Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Life of a Bitcoin Millionaire

1. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You see, it is not all about having more money than what you need. Becoming a Bitcoin millionaire gives you financial freedom. You get to buy whatever you want anytime you want. You can literally do anything however you want. Somehow, it is also a bit frightening if you fail to have control over your assets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Life of a Bitcoin Millionaire

Hi, I am very interested to know what it's like to be a Bitcoin millionaire. Does any one of you have any idea?

I have a friend who has been investing on Bitcoin for quite some time now and although he is not yet a millionaire, he is surely having huge returns. I have observed that his lifestyle has changed a lot already. I wonder how much more it would change if he reached his first million.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.