Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can I trade Bitcoin?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Can I trade Bitcoin?

I'm new to Bitcoin, can someone guide me how to trade Bitcoin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trilliondollars For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Hi! There are many tips discussed in this forum. You may want to check the other threads. But let me just give you one of the most important thing to remember: Bitcoin is unpredictable. You must brace yourself for sudden price changes and don't let emotions make the decision for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

Federal Reserve official warns bitcoin threatens central banks ...– and he says that’s a good thing...but to the extent there are other technologies looming out there, that threat might discipline central banks,” said Andolfatto.

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Having a deep knowledge of charting is an advantage. Monitoring the price could be your new hobby once you venture into this kind of investment. Sounds tough, but you have to live with it. Otherwise, you won't make a penny from it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

7. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Trilliondollars View Post
      I'm new to Bitcoin, can someone guide me how to trade Bitcoin.
      Seek knowledge from the expert. You can also register on forum so you can pick some brain from the investors.

8. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I will be honest. I have only been in the market for a while but one of the many things that I have learned is that we will not earn in this market if we will not have discipline and self-control.

9. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      I will be honest. I have only been in the market for a while but one of the many things that I have learned is that we will not earn in this market if we will not have discipline and self-control.
      Correct. Aside from deep knowledge about this kind of investment, crypto trading also requires self-discipline and patience.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

11. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Correct. Aside from deep knowledge about this kind of investment, crypto trading also requires self-discipline and patience.
      Self-discipline and patience are the most important behavior a trader must-have. A trader will earn nothing without those behaviors.

12. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      Self-discipline and patience are the most important behavior a trader must-have. A trader will earn nothing without those behaviors.
      Knowledge, self-discipline and patience are the key to success both in the crypto and stock market.

13. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

14. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      There are good guides in over the internet and its important to keep on trying and in the end we are all suppose to really define the best thing to do is to work and put together everything in its own right time so we need to keep on trying as hard to understand and value everything in its perfect choise

15. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Wekesa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Subscribe to this Thread (2)