Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Crpto currencies Investment

1. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin is a safe haven asset, until Robert Kiyosaki has said it, investing in Cryptocurrencies is the business of the 21st century and you have to prepare for a new post-Pandemic financial crisis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      PLEASE how can I invest in either Bitcoin or etherum? Am just so new to crypto knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to GIBSON For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

4. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It's good to invest deligently on low currency rate then when it's high it's huge interest

5. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The newly launched coins have a tendency to disappear into thin air due to the low support from the investors.
      Last edited by Newbie_trader; 07-15-2020 at 05:10 AM.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      For me there is nothing wrong with investing on cheaper coins. However, don't expect too much that it would grow as huge as Bitcoin. For now, I think it is still hard for altcoins to do what Bitcoin was able to achieve. But that doesn't mean that there s no profit in altcoins. You can still definitely earn from these.
      I agree with you. It is important to invest on cheaper coins with due diligence. I heard that some newly launched coins do not even reached a year due to the close competition in the market.

7. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The emerging coins don't grow as much but if you just want to try investing on something with a small amount then you may continue on doing so. But once you can already afford, I still recommend investing on Bitcoin or at least the other coins such as Ethereum and Litecoin.

8. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For me there is nothing wrong with investing on cheaper coins. However, don't expect too much that it would grow as huge as Bitcoin. For now, I think it is still hard for altcoins to do what Bitcoin was able to achieve. But that doesn't mean that there s no profit in altcoins. You can still definitely earn from these.

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

10. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The success rate of the newly launched digital coin is quiet low. Most people risk their funds in a popular coin. But it is your call.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

12. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Tekasky View Post
      My recent research shows me that there are many crypto currency that are on the exchange market between the range of 50 cent to 10 dollar.
      In house analyst what are your advice, is it wise to start investing in such cheaper crpto currencies and is there any possibility of those cheaper crypto currency to exponentially rise like the bitcoins in the future?
      Advice please.
      Not a wise move. You have to choose a coin that has a potential to increase over time.

13. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

Crpto currencies Investment

My recent research shows me that there are many crypto currency that are on the exchange market between the range of 50 cent to 10 dollar.
      In house analyst what are your advice, is it wise to start investing in such cheaper crpto currencies and is there any possibility of those cheaper crypto currency to exponentially rise like the bitcoins in the future?
      Advice please.

Subscribe to this Thread (15)