Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Initial Coin Offer.

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

Initial Coin Offer.

Hello how are your trading activities today, I hope they are all good always stick to your trading plan and you will always have profitable trade.
      I want to share a concept in Bitcoins called Initial Coin Offer.
      I know you know about Initial Public Offer. But since the inception of crypto currency and Bitcoins leading the pack there have been creation of new word that have come to stay, so we need to keep abreast with them .
      What is Initial Coin Offer?
      An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is in is in exact aggregation with an Initial Public Offering (IPO). ICOs act as a way to raise funds, where a prospective Cryptocurrencies company is looking to raise money to create a new coin, app, or services. The the crypto Company then launches an ICO.
      Investors present at the event of the inaguration of the crptocurrencies is persuaded on the durability of the coin and there presume growth of the coin in the couple of years to come.
      While Investors that buys I.P.O,s from a company recieves shares which make them stack holders in the company, that of Cryptocurrencies is different as Interested investors can buy into the offering and receive a new cryptocurrency token issued by the company.
      Interested investors in any I.C.O should do his or her due diligence as the I.C.O are not regulated like the standard Bitcoin trading market.
      If you where at the event of the Initial Coin Offer of Bitcoin that was organized by Satoshi Nakamoto how much Bitcoin would you have bought at that event?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Tekasky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1 )

Subscribe to this Thread (10)