Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Is Bitcoin halving real or just a theory??

1. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin halving is real. It is not just some theory that goes around. This is the way of controlling the supply of the coin. I am sure that you are aware that the maximum supply of Bitcoin is only 21 million. There is a limit to it that is why the halving is necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      Halving is definitely real, and people have already explained here what it's really about. However, halving might occur a bit off the schedule, I believe. More importantly, a thing that's not real and merely hypothetical but related to halving is that the price will go up. People have been talking about it for years, and many attribute the price boost of 2017 to halving of 2016, although I don't really see the connection. Anyway, while halving as a fact of reduction of the block reward is a real thing, its impact on mining, prices and adoption are debatable.
      Some say that the halving might lessen the number of miners. Personally, if I were the miner, I might also stop mining after this halving. Mining is too costly. It requires quality equipment and a lot of power consumption. The rewards that i will get might not be enough to compensate for all the expenses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Halving is definitely real, and people have already explained here what it's really about. However, halving might occur a bit off the schedule, I believe. More importantly, a thing that's not real and merely hypothetical but related to halving is that the price will go up. People have been talking about it for years, and many attribute the price boost of 2017 to halving of 2016, although I don't really see the connection. Anyway, while halving as a fact of reduction of the block reward is a real thing, its impact on mining, prices and adoption are debatable.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Uhm yes it's real? It isn't a theory but rather a fact. Even if we take into account how people are using cryptocurrency today, even if everyone literally started using Bitcoin for everyday use, even if fiat was replaced by fiat, Bitcoin halving is an event that is already in the system that will happen a 100%. That is unless you cut off the internet around the world where no one would be able to connect to it. Just imagine it being a line of code that is set to happen once a set of records/actions is observed.

5. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'll start by saying these:
      1. Bitcoin is a financial ideology and philosophy built to replace the fiat model.
      2. Halving will bring the feature of money called relative scarcity to bit coin.
      3. Its a work in progress though not already there but we shall verify in due time

6. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Is Bitcoin halving real or just a theory??

Is Bitcoin halving real or just a theory??