Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do to improve discipline in trading?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

What do you guys do to improve discipline in trading?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nakupo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I often control my emotion when I watch the market movement. The less I spend my time looking at random analysis, the higher the chance of success. Patience with hard work is the perfect ingredient for profit-making.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by nakupo View Post
      It is hardly impossible to succeed in the crypto market when we don't follow our own rules. It might look simple, but most of us couldn't abide. One of the effective ways to stay aligned with our trading plan is to disregard the market noise and our emotions. It's something that most of us cannot keep, but we should give it a try!

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Number one and best discipline in trading is to have daily target. The target should be minimized. What I mean is that your target should be like 5 to 10 %

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mcjerry001 View Post
      Number one and best discipline in trading is to have daily target. The target should be minimized. What I mean is that your target should be like 5 to 10 %
      Having a plan without self-discipline is nothing as we get influenced by the market noise easily. We often not admit, but the majority of our decision-making is the result of what we see and hear.

7. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Having a plan without self-discipline is nothing as we get influenced by the market noise easily. We often not admit, but the majority of our decision-making is the result of what we see and hear.
      Recently I was hurry to make a big target and I lost my $17 to $0.51

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mcjerry001 For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-10-2020)

9. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mcjerry001 View Post
      Recently I was hurry to make a big target and I lost my $17 to $0.51
      That's sad to hear, mate. Let this be a lesson learned for you. Sometimes, we don't really need to chase that huge profit opportunity because the chances of earning it is the same with losing it. Having consistent small trades with constant profits would give you great results in the long run.

10. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-10-2020)

11. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I look at my motivation. What really is my reason for venturing on this investment? Then I look back at my past mistakes and recall its consequences. Do I want to face those huge losses again?

With this, I can keep myself at bay and I am able to manage my emotions and create better decisions.

12. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-10-2020)

13. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      I look at my motivation. What really is my reason for venturing on this investment? Then I look back at my past mistakes and recall its consequences. Do I want to face those huge losses again?

With this, I can keep myself at bay and I am able to manage my emotions and create better decisions.
      I agree with you. This is what I mostly do as well. I know how devastating it is to lose a huge part of my capital because of my wrong decisions. Discipline is very important so we can keep following our plan.

14. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-10-2020)

15. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I think if you keep yourself learning the more you do so the more you develop dicipline, and this is the key for any trader, anyone who is able to dicipline themselves in trading then they are in the journey to winning and thats why its important to keep on trying as hard and in the end the best idea also is to apply a good money management, dont use a higher ratio, so if you have about 200$ in your account make sure that you lose about 10 dollars in a trade and also be good in trading , always win more than you lose

16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Wekesa For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-10-2020)