Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Real or fake

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Real or fake

Is bitcoins mining ⛏ real or fake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shogbesan10 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Shogbesan10 View Post
      Is bitcoins mining ⛏ real or fake
      Obviously, it is real. I used to mine Bitcoin, but I stopped due to the sudden increase in my utility bill. My earning was not enough to pay for my bill.
      Last edited by Mr. Cid; 05-12-2020 at 03:47 AM.

4. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      The Bitcoin mining is real. I've been mining Bitcoin for 2 years. The level of my earning has grown from 3% to 7%. I am the living proof that mining Bitcoin is real. Not that popular compared to previous years, but it still exists.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Mining Bitcoin isn't fake. I have been into crypto mining industry since last year. I like to mine crypto currencies because most of the coins give higher profits.

6. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin mining is very real. If you want to start mining Bitcoin. I advise you search online and but hardware to mine. But I don't mining Bitcoin is profitable as before

7. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I don't get why people still think that Bitcoin mining is fake. This is a legitimate investment and mining is the way to produce more coins. If nobody is mining the coin, then there would be nothing to be distributed among the investors.

8. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin mining is not something that we could see physically but that doesn't mean it's true. Bitcoin is a digital coin hence we mine it digitally. Besides, how else would be get more supplies if it is not being mined?

9. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks

-

I prefer fake, but i dont mind if people make real fur accessories, as long as they werent going out and killing the animal just to do it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmeliaHah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

Subscribe to this Thread (3)