Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which cryptocurrencies’ pairs are you going to store/trade with?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Which cryptocurrencies’ pairs are you going to store/trade with?

Which cryptocurrencies’ pairs are you going to store/trade with?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nakupo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

3. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I still prefer to acquire more Bitcoin amid this pandemic crisis. Most investors await the massive decline of Bitcoin so they can store more Bitcoin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

5. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      I still prefer to acquire more Bitcoin amid this pandemic crisis. Most investors await the massive decline of Bitcoin so they can store more Bitcoin.
      I guess the Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin would be the safest cryptocurrencies to acquire during this time. Such coins can recover despite the crisis. The crypto market was only affected when the 1st world countries' health care system about to collapse due to their complacent actions. They've never taken the COVID-19 issue seriously when the outbreak began in China in early January. They could have prevented it, but they choose to save their economy over the lives of their people. COVID-19 spares no one. It doesn't respect any race nor borders. So, when the 1st world countries recover from their invisible enemies, then that would be the time the crypto market can stand on their feet without shaking enormously.
      Last edited by Newbie_trader; 04-16-2020 at 03:57 AM.

6. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I am planning to invest more in Ripple and Litecoin because the price is too affordable. These coins can recover anytime along with the Bitcoin.

7. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I am planning to invest more in Ripple and Litecoin because the price is too affordable. These coins can recover anytime along with the Bitcoin.
      Wise move, but don't invest in a coin due to popularity. It should be researched-based. Don't get me wrong. Ripple and Litecoin have the potential to give you some profits.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      Wise move, but don't invest in a coin due to popularity. It should be researched-based. Don't get me wrong. Ripple and Litecoin have the potential to give you some profits.
      Thanks for the reminder. The popularity of the coins influences the number of investors.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

11. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I am adding Ethereum here. Although it is more expensive compared with the two, it still is a good investment and is somehow much more stable.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

13. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      First, I always like to trade the BTC/USD pair. Recently, I've discovered VITE which is a vibrant project being developed by a talented team. So now I've added VITE/USDT to my portfolio. I also favour Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum is the future of finance.

14. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Otto619 View Post
      First, I always like to trade the BTC/USD pair. Recently, I've discovered VITE which is a vibrant project being developed by a talented team. So now I've added VITE/USDT to my portfolio. I also favour Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum is the future of finance.
      I have been keeping my eye on VITE/USDT too. I've heard good feedback about it, but it doesn't enough to entrust my funds. More research to go to unfold its true potential.

15. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For now, I will be holding all of my coins. I'm not sure this is a good time for trading so I will play it safe and just keep holding.