Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What coins do you plan to store?

1. #14 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I think I have answered this question so many times,am working with ripple currently and the best thing about it is to make sure that it does have a good chance for me to work in its own source the good idea is to really revel everything in its perfect condition , there is a lot of effort to follow , I used to earn this token uptrennd token and in the end I have been able to earn something good from it , then its important we are able to earn something from the one that is coming in any case we can relate to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #13 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I will always keep my Bitcoins. Aside from that, I will also be holding on Ripple and Litecoin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #12 Collapse post
      Thanks

Long term investment

Hello in regards to the post on the coins to save my professional and candid advise would be never have a longtime investment on a trade that is already at the top instead envisage for the next coin that will head to the top and invest today, every Trader must always have this at the back of there mind that every coin, every currency, every stock, every bond has it support and resistance level, every coin and it's derivatives must always have it's correction, whether it goes up or down, there must be a correction, so start doing your analysis on the coin that has the potentialities to perform like Bitcoin and invest on it today, and you will be grateful you did. Remember this much talked Bitcoin was once irrelevant, now is soaring, so the trader's that spotted Bitcoin in it's infancy stage, are the core trader's. Cheers 🙏

4. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Yes I really agree with you. Then that the price went down . It is advisable to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto currency that is profitable and sell later

5. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I always stick to my plans and I plan to keep holding on to my Bitcoin investment. Aside from that, I am also keeping my Litecoin and Ethereum. These coins have the most potential that is why I will keep investing on them.

6. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      In anticipation of the Bitcoin halving I plan to store Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies which I expect will be impacted by the Bitcoin halving in mid May. In addition to Bitcoin, I'm investing heavily in Ethereum, Tron, DGTX and VX. DGTX and VX are decentralized exchange tokens while Tron is an ecosystem that is pushing the limits of cryptocurrency innovation and growth.

7. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I believe so much in three crypto currency, which are bitcoin, ETH and ripple. Those three has good future. So I will in the three

8. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      Nice. Hold your coins until it reaches the price that you are expecting. Don't panic if it declines further. Those coins have the ability to recover.
      I am holding Ethereum and Ripple and I agree with your advice. Most investors get worried about the decline in the coins but it should not lead us to making impulsive decision which we might regret later on.

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      I've bought a Ripple and Litecoin. I am going to hold those coins for a little longer to make more profits.
      Nice. Hold your coins until it reaches the price that you are expecting. Don't panic if it declines further. Those coins have the ability to recover.

10. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I've bought a Ripple and Litecoin. I am going to hold those coins for a little longer to make more profits.

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open