Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Stop Loss

1. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      most people dont understand how to use stop loss and that is really tough its important we try to understand such in so many ways there is a good chance that when you use stop loss you will be able to control uncontrollable trades except in slippage that is tough so its important we try a lot of things that can help you in so many ways

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      so many people dont understand how to use a stop loss, but most of the time I find it a liability because, the balances that we have to work with are usually the ideas to which we can have a win win or win lose ratio, because if I have a 30 win and 70 lose ration then i SHOULD always win more that helps a lot , because 5 wins and 2 losses would mean a average of about 10 pips but also if you check on 10 wins and 2 loss that is a good ratio, also good money management must be a key .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Wekesa For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-10-2020)

4. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      After acquiring a great loss on a trade that I forgot to check back to, I realized how important the stop loss is. If only I had set an SL, then the losses would have been limited.

5. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Hi there! This information would be greatly helpful to other members especially the newbies. You have made your explanation clear and easy to understand. Personally, I also always use Stop Loss because it limits the risks.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

7. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      You are very right about stop loss. Recently I just made a trade but before the trade, I have been making some trades with no stop loss and I have been making lots of profit. Recently I made a trade with no stno loss
      But unfortunately for me I loss the whole money .
      So it is best for every trader to always use stop trade

8. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Thanks for this helpful information. This is a tool that some investors often ignore. Honestly, stop loss has saved me a lot of times already. It has limited my losses. If I did not set a stop loss in my trades, then I probably would have lost enormous amounts already.

9. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

Stop Loss

Episode 2 On Money Management.

Topic.

Stop Loss.

Stop Loss is one of the essentially recommended tools in Bitcoin trading, many traders accounts that had been blown up over the years can be attributed to the inability in the use of stop loss in there trade, in a research my team conducted in combination with a poll on professional trader's, three things has been responsible for liquidation of many trading accounts,

1. Not using stop loss in trading and also inappropriate use of stop loss.

2. Unprofessional or outdated trading plan.

3. Diviating from your trading plan.

But stop loss tend to lead the list, so as a trader we must get addicted to the use of stop loss in all of our trade, as a brake pads in Tesla cars is essentially needed for a safe trip, Cars are always made to move forward but a brake is all applied to have a smooth ride and avoid accident.

The brake in Bitcoin trading is the stop loss that watches your trade for you, while the mentality of every trader is to make profit, the* brake pads is Needed to mitigate any eventuality that tries to negates your trade.

So my fellow Bitcoin trader we are on this journey for a long time, trading is our habit, is more of a lifestyle so take a minute while opening a trade and add a stop-loss on your trade today, and save-guard your account for the future. Cheers