Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We are having the difficult time, are you still a Bitcoin HODL?

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

We are having the difficult time, are you still a Bitcoin HODL?

Just like the title said, we are about to witness the greatest debt expansion in the Global Recession.
      How to deal with this problem? Sad Sad

If you are new to blockchain, will you consider buying bitcoin these days? Huh
      If you are an experienced expert, will you keep the bitcoins in your pocket? Huh

Just wonder and curious. Huh Huh
      Since I have heard so many news and opinions from critics, I began losing.
      I read a special article in Medium today. I am sure it is a promotion for a new project, but the points that back up bitcoin sound reliable and I am touching.

So what about your idea?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Recession is possible due to the pandemic. Some companies stopped their operation to contain the spread of the dreaded disease. People are encouraged to stay at home. I suggest, hold your position as much as you can. Bitcoin is still in a good shape. Don't do anything stupid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      Recession is possible due to the pandemic. Some companies stopped their operation to contain the spread of the dreaded disease. People are encouraged to stay at home. I suggest, hold your position as much as you can. Bitcoin is still in a good shape. Don't do anything stupid.
      As a trader, all we can do is hold our positions. We have to keep our emotions at bay during this extraordinary time. We are facing a global crisis, and recession could happen if a country cannot contain the spread of the virus.

4. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      It is really difficult to deal with the recession. Only China has been making a lot of money during this money. People from other countries are spending money to provide their people with medical support and hunger. The best solution is people should stay at home for a while to contain the spread of the virus, so we could get our normal life.

5. #5 Collapse post
      Senior Member Alexthedefender04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I'm not an expert but with such questions, I'll definitely keep my bitcoin.

Why should I sell it at the wrong time? I don't have reason to sell and I'm still in the right thinking that will never sell during this crisis.

6. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexthedefender04 View Post
      I'm not an expert but with such questions, I'll definitely keep my bitcoin.

Why should I sell it at the wrong time? I don't have reason to sell and I'm still in the right thinking that will never sell during this crisis.
      Correct. Today is the best time to cool our heads. The value of Bitcoin has kept on rising, and I think we can officially say that Bitcoin is in bullish condition.

7. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      When I was new in the cryptocurrency that was in year 2017 which is Bitcoin price was pretty high price back then. I didn't convince to buy yet I'm looking for a way how to earn it free and while doing that I'm studying and searching how Bitcoin price acts in the crypto market. And now I fully understand which is a good buying point of Bitcoin and I think this is the right time. But as your question is if I'm a newbie, I would definitely have full research and understand before embracing crypto.

8. #8 Collapse post
      Senior Member darexgeorgieviya04's Avatar
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Bitcoin is a speculative asset and has not yet been tested in a true recession. I think the drop we've seen due to the recent panic gives us a taste of how a speculative asset will perform during a financial crisis, but it would take a real recession, not some black swan event, before it is truly tested. Maybe one day it will move from being a speculative asset to a store of value, but it is apparent that we are not there yet.

9. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Of course I am holding my position. I think that during times like this, it is best to remain calm and keep holding on the coins. It is important that we avoid panic selling which we might regret in the end.

10. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Of course I am holding my position. I think that during times like this, it is best to remain calm and keep holding on the coins. It is important that we avoid panic selling which we might regret in the end.
      If I did not any better, I probably would have closed my deals by impulse. And surely, I would have regretted it now.

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open