Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what price would you be interested in buying bitcoin?

1. #12 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      For now am not interested in bitcoin, bitcoin made people tones of money and now , today they are one of the richest in the world including the founder himself because he holds in some good money and good bitcoin, I remember the owner of litecoin sold his and people sold theirs because they thought that that was a signal that this was going to fall and that was a good decision because even until today the price has never come back so am not buying

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #11 Collapse post
      Thanks
      Okay for a joke , lets wait for it to hit zero , and why not , Oil the other day hit negative, something you will and had never been heard of so its important we are able to learn from what we are getting in this market its one of the best thing to really define ourself in , the good ideas that work well for is in some sort of working principles as we can tell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wekesa For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-12-2020), Unregistered (1 )

4. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Although there is an upward momentum in the price movement of Bitcoin to the upside, as a result of the upcoming Bitcoin mining, I still intend to buy on a retracement of price. Therefore before the 15th of May, 2020, if the price of Bitcoin should retrace to the $6000 level, I will increase my Bitcoin holding by $500.

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Otto619 For This Useful Post:

Njoki (08-12-2020)

6. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Oh no. bitcoin price can never come down to $3000. It wouldn't have come down to $6000 if not for the covid 19 pandemic. If it come back to $6500, you can buy

7. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      Not really. Let us keep calm and don't start closing our deals impulsively. The price is fluctuating and we are all aware that this is normal with Bitcoin. For now, let us not worry too much because it might lead to wrong decisions.
      Thanks God! I didn't do anything stupid last week. I managed to control my emotions despite of its bearish condition.

8. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Not really. Let us keep calm and don't start closing our deals impulsively. The price is fluctuating and we are all aware that this is normal with Bitcoin. For now, let us not worry too much because it might lead to wrong decisions.
      Honestly, we should not be worried at all. If you look at the daily analysis of Bitcoin, you will see that it rallies despite the pandemic. It seems that investors keep investing more on this coin. Let us not close our deals hastily.

9. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      It seems the price of the Bitcoin has been declining since yesterday. Is this an indication that we should close our position before anything ugly happens?

10. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      I agree with you. Despite the global crisis, Bitcoin is not dropping as terribly as I expected it to be. It still remains on 7000 and I think that is good enough.
      It seems the price of the Bitcoin has been declining since yesterday. Is this an indication that we should close our position before anything ugly happens?

11. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      I highly doubt that the value of Bitcoin will be bottom out at 3000 USD or less. Bitcoin slowly recovers despite the economic threats worldwide.
      I agree with you. Despite the global crisis, Bitcoin is not dropping as terribly as I expected it to be. It still remains on 7000 and I think that is good enough.

12. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      I am planning to acquire more Bitcoin when the price reaches to 3000 or less.
      I highly doubt that the value of Bitcoin will be bottom out at 3000 USD or less. Bitcoin slowly recovers despite the economic threats worldwide.

Subscribe to this Thread (2)