Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: Do you think the interest in crypto’s gonna last?

1. #10 Collapse post
      Thanks
      I truelly think so its going to last, its important to contnue working in this space that we work with the right idea is to sustain it in its use ,we have it forever because there is no completion to block chains that were created , if there is 41 billion bitcoins then there will never be any other , just that, 41 and not any other so we just try as hard to sustain ourself in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #9 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Aya View Post
      The price drops and rises every now and then. I know that it is very confusing these days and we are all scared that it would rapidly drop and we'd lose our investment. But let us remain composed. We must not let our emotions take over our trading decisions.
      I agree with you, mate. Also, I think that despite the global crisis, people remain to be interested in the cryptocurrency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sendo12 For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-12-2020)

4. #8 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      We can't predict the movement of the digital coin. Most of the cryptocurrencies declined last week. I've noticed that most of them have been recovering.
      The price drops and rises every now and then. I know that it is very confusing these days and we are all scared that it would rapidly drop and we'd lose our investment. But let us remain composed. We must not let our emotions take over our trading decisions.

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Aya For This Useful Post:

Wekesa (08-12-2020)

6. #7 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_trader View Post
      The value of the crypto currencies is not getting stable anymore. All of them have declined. The best thing to do is to close our positions and salvage some profits. Buy more Bitcoin once the value hits the floor price. It is the only way to recover from our losses.
      We can't predict the movement of the digital coin. Most of the cryptocurrencies declined last week. I've noticed that most of them have been recovering.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Cid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2 )

8. #6 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdulShiek View Post
      All the trading currencies are affected by COVID-19 disease because almost all of them simultaneously decline. Hopefully, the vaccine will be available in the coming months so everything will be normal again.
      The value of the crypto currencies is not getting stable anymore. All of them have declined. The best thing to do is to close our positions and salvage some profits. Buy more Bitcoin once the value hits the floor price. It is the only way to recover from our losses.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Newbie_trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

10. #5 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Trader_Rob View Post
      That's true. In fact, last year when the coin was on its bear condition, that is also the time that I entered the market. I took that opportunity to start my investment. And it paid off well. Although now, the price is dropping again, I still believe that it could get back up again.
      All the trading currencies are affected by COVID-19 disease because almost all of them simultaneously decline. Hopefully, the vaccine will be available in the coming months so everything will be normal again.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbdulShiek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

12. #4 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cid View Post
      Correct. Some newbies are taking advantage of the bearish condition of the cryptocurrencies. It won't be gone nor die like other coins. Many have still patronized digital crypto currencies despite of its nature.
      That's true. In fact, last year when the coin was on its bear condition, that is also the time that I entered the market. I took that opportunity to start my investment. And it paid off well. Although now, the price is dropping again, I still believe that it could get back up again.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trader_Rob For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )

14. #3 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Quote Originally Posted by Sendo12 View Post
      Yeah! I believe so. Cryptocurrencies are serving various purposes so I don't think it would easily be gone. As a matter of fact, more and more investors are getting interested in crypto investment.
      Correct. Some newbies are taking advantage of the bearish condition of the cryptocurrencies. It won't be gone nor die like other coins. Many have still patronized digital crypto currencies despite of its nature.

15. #2 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Yeah! I believe so. Cryptocurrencies are serving various purposes so I don't think it would easily be gone. As a matter of fact, more and more investors are getting interested in crypto investment.

16. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks

Do you think the interest in crypto’s gonna last?

Do you think the interest in crypto’s gonna last? Sorry if I’m asking these.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juskopo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4 )