Forex Bitcoin Forum

Bitcoin Forex Forum

• Forex Games
  • Forum
  • Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
      Dear friends! All bonus programs on the forum are temporarily suspended.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      

Thread: CyberExpert for MT5 Hedge

1. #1 Collapse post
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

CyberExpert for MT5 Hedge

Hello guys,

Currently, I don't have free EA for download, but I posted my new EA called "CyberExpert" ( https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42956 )in the mql5 marketplace. This is the trend EA based on 4 MA indicators. This EA allows you to create a huge number of strategy, fast strategies, slow strategies, you can create what you imagine. Only you need to have an idea and to know what you want.

EA doesn't have auto calc lot size or any lot multiplier, because I want to avoid the unpredictable situation that may arise using these options. EA already trade on a demo account and shown pretty good results. Soon EA will be deployed on one of my live MT5 accounts because there is no point in offering something without using it yourself. So, every EA has bad times and good times, but in the end, it is very important that we have a curve that shows us growth like this below.
      Name:  TesterGraphReport2020.01.23.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  15.8 KB

This is the result of a graph of tests on the EURUSD currency pair on the H1 timeframe, in the period from 1 January last year to 18/01/2020 this year. So, guys if you want to try this EA you can rent on one or three months and check what's this little fellow can do for you.

I'll see you soon
      Last edited by gandra; 01-23-2020 at 02:05 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gandra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3 )

Subscribe to this Thread (28)